March 23rd, 2017 - Day 2 of Silence

Dear Diary,

OH, the misery!

Today has been a horrible day!

I don't know why I'm so emotional today.  I've been singing Just Say You Won't Let Go for quite some time now.   I even got inspired to try playing some of it on the piano.  Joyce Leung's cover is so beautiful.  I've never really been sure of the words before, but now that I've seen them...ohmygoodness...it's so beautiful.  It brought tears to my eyes instantly.


Every single time I listened to that song today, I started crying.  I'm just so emotional today.

I guess it didn't help I was listening to Spotify's Heartbroken and Love Songs playlist.

There was this song...that kept saying, "so thank you for the broken heart..."

Everyone left today to go have dim sum and visit grandpa in the hospital today.  Everyone except me. I felt bad....but...oh wells.

I had so much freedom at home.

I really wished that he would have said something....then I could have talked to him for such a long time.  We might even have been able to have a phone call!  Of course....our last phone call didn't go so well....

Oh!  Something else.  I've been imagining how our first conversation is going to go...assuming that he messages me first.

How's...."hey stranger."?

Because it's been a long time....and I even reset the colours, emojis, and nicknames back to the default ones.  As if our history didn't exist. I've always wanted to try that....see how he'd react.

Oh, and one more thing.

Sooooo many times, I went on to Messenger to find him online....it says, ACTIVE NOW.

And I just want to SCREAM AT HIM.  TO TELL HIM TO MESSAGE ME.  TO SAY SOMETHING.  ANYTHING.

It's so frustrating.

I just stare at the screen and will him to message me with all my heart....I keep staring...and feel this tugging feeling in my chest until it says Active 1 minute ago.  Then I dejectedly homescreen and go cry.

*sigh*

When will he message me back?!

I swear, I WILL NOT be the first to message him this time.  I'm going to make HIM message me first!

Humph!

Yours truly,
A very emotional and teary Lizzy

Comments