Dear...Entity. If you've somehow stumbled upon this blog and you know me.....GO AWAY! This is a diary! MY diary, to be precise. So go away. Please and thank you. Now that we got that dealt with. I sometimes ask myself why I would choose to have an online BLOG diary instead of just...you know....writing in an actual notebook. But then after further pondering....I always come to the same conclusions: my hand gets lazy and I already have a bunp on my finger because of writing too much writing stationery doesn't always cooperate I could LOSE my writing stationery I have the option of pictures and gifs content is searchable there's something exciting about creating a new blog and publishing posts, even if no one will ever get to see them more reasons I can't think of right now But then....I inevitably remember the cons: someone I know could actually stumble upon this blog despite my efforts to keep it hidden (I think I'll set this blog as pri...
Dear Diary, Actually, wait....no. Scratch that. Should I address these "letters" to him instead? Let's try it. Dear Patrick, I had work experience today, so I thought it would be a good idea to try not checking Messenger again today. Of course, you didn't know that, so if you try to message me....I'll have an excuse....
Dear Diary, OH, the misery! Today has been a horrible day! I don't know why I'm so emotional today. I've been singing Just Say You Won't Let Go for quite some time now. I even got inspired to try playing some of it on the piano. Joyce Leung's cover is so beautiful. I've never really been sure of the words before, but now that I've seen them...ohmygoodness...it's so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes instantly.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for the comment, PATRICK!